First off, what is "Discord"?
Discord is a chat platform designed for gaming, with really good features such as channels, roles, permissions...
Looks cool! How do I join it?
Go to Discord's official site and create an account. You only need an e-mail address, a (preferably strong password), and fantasy. A lot of fantasy.
Does this site offer a Discord server?
Of course! You can find the invite link here: https://discord.gg/8376ZVg
What are the rules for this server?
- 1. The golden rule: Use common sense. If you have a good dose of it you shouldn't have trouble staying in.
- 2. Keep content SFW. Questionable, grey area and provocative content is not welcome as well.
- 3. Respect people especially in debates. All of you are at the same level, so no need to be superior to others.
- 4. If you have any concern or question, feel free to call the @Staff in the #feedback channel.
- 5. Don't ask for staff. You must deserve it to get it, and asking will not make you any closer from your scope.
- 6. File uploads are not allowed in #general for keeping discussions smoother, use #media instead. In any other channel you can post images/files related only to the current topic.
- 7. Spam: keep it to a minimum. You know the rules, and so do I.
- 8. No advertising unless you've told to post a link to your server/site. This is preferably taken to DMs (only if the destination user wants).
- 9. Read the pinned messages/channels description to see if your content fits in there.
- 10. Keep outside drama elsewhere. We're not a public complaints center.
- What you need to input is in rule 7.
- 11. Keep spoilers in #spoilers. You need a role to accessing it. Read #announcements to see how.